Jesus in Every Book of the Bible
- In Genesis, Jesus Christ is the seed of the woman.
- In Exodus, He is the passover lamb.
- In Leviticus, He is our high priest.
- In Numbers, He is the pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night.
- In Deuteronomy, He is the prophet like unto Moses.
- In Joshua, He is the captain of our salvation.
- In Judges, He is our judge and lawgiver.
- In Ruth, He is our kinsman redeemer.
- In 1st and 2nd Samuel, He is our trusted prophet.
- In Kings and Chronicles, He is our reigning king.
- In Ezra, He is the rebuilder of the broken down walls of human life.
- In Esther, He is our Mordecai.
- In Job, He is our ever-living redeemer.
- In Psalms, He is our shepherd.
- In Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, He is our wisdom.
- In the Song of Solomon, He is the loving bridegroom.
- In Isaiah, He is the prince of peace.
- In Jeremiah, He is the righteous branch.
- In Lamentations, He is our weeping prophet.
- In Ezekiel, He is the wonderful four-faced man.
- In Daniel, He is the forth man in life’s “fiery furnace.”
- In Hosea, He is the faithful husband, forever married to the backslider.
- In Joel, He is the baptizer with the Holy Ghost and fire.
- In Amos, He is our burden-bearer.
- In Obadiah, He is the mighty to save.
- In Jonah, He is our great foreign missionary.
- In Micah, He is the messenger of beautiful feet.
- In Nahum, He is the avenger of God’s elect.
- In Habakkuk, he is God’s evangelist, crying, “revive thy work in the midst of the years.”
- In Zephaniah, He is our Saviour.
- In Haggai, He is the restorer of God’s lost heritage.
- In Zechariah, He is the fountain opened up in the house of David for sin and uncleanness.
- In Malachi, He is the Sun of Righteousness, rising with healing in His wings.
- In Matthew, He is King of the Jews.
- In Mark, He is the Servant.
- In Luke, He is the Son of Man, feeling what you feel.
- In John, He is the Son of God.
- In Acts, He is the Savior of the world.
- In Romans, He is the righteousness of God.
- In I Corinthians, He is the Rock that followed Israel.
- In II Corinthians, He is the Triumphant One, giving victory.
- In Galatians, He is your liberty; He sets you free.
- In Ephesians, He is Head of the Church.
- In Philippians, He is your joy.
- In Colossians, He is your completeness.
- In 1st and 2nd Thessalonians, He is your hope.
- In I Timothy, He is your faith.
- In II Timothy, He is your stability.
- In Philemon, He is your Benefactor.
- In Titus, He is truth.
- In Hebrews, He is your perfection.
- In James, he is the Power behind your faith.
- In I Peter, He is your example.
- In II Peter, He is your purity.
- In I John, He is your life.
- In II John, He is your pattern.
- In III John, He is your motivation.
- In Jude, He is the foundation of your faith.
- In Revelation, He is your coming King.
- He is the First and Last, the Beginning and the End!
- He is the keeper of Creation and the Creator of all!
- He is the Architect of the universe and the Manager of all times.
- He always was, He always is, and He always will be…
- Unmoved, Unchanged, Undefeated, and never Undone!
- He was bruised and brought healing!
- He was pierced and eased pain!
- He was persecuted and brought freedom!
- He was dead and brought life!
- He is risen and brings power!
- He reigns and brings Peace!
- The world can’t understand him,
- The armies can’t defeat Him,
- The schools can’t explain Him, and
- The leaders can’t ignore Him.
- Herod couldn’t kill Him,
- The Pharisees couldn’t confuse Him, and
- The people couldn’t hold Him!
- Nero couldn’t crush Him,
- Hitler couldn’t silence Him,
- The New Age can’t replace Him, and
- Donahue can’t explain Him away!
- He is light, love, longevity, and Lord.
- He is goodness, Kindness, Gentleness, and God.
- He is Holy, Righteous, mighty, powerful, and pure.
- His ways are right, His word is eternal,
- His will is unchanging, and His mind is on me.
- He is my Redeemer, He is my Savior,
- He is my guide, and He is my peace!
- He is my Joy, He is my comfort,
- He is my Lord, and He rules my life!
- I serve Him because His bond is love,
- His burden is light, and His goal for me is abundant life.
- I follow Him because He is:
- the wisdom of the wise,
- the Power of the powerful,
- the Ancient of days,
- the Ruler of rulers,
- the Leader of leaders,
- the Overseer of the overcomers, and
- the Sovereign Lord of all that was and is and is to come.
And if that seems impressive to you, try this for size:
- His goal is a relationship with ME!
- He will never leave me,
- never forsake me,
- never mislead me,
- never forget me,
- never overlook me,
- and never cancel my appointment in His appointment book!
- When I fall, He lifts me up!
- When I fail, He forgives!
- When I am weak, He is strong!
- When I am lost, He is the way!
- When I am afraid, He is my courage!
- When I stumble, He steadies me!
- When I am hurt, He heals me!
- When I am broken, He mends me!
- When I am blind, He leads me!
- When I am hungry, He feeds me!
- When I face trials, He is with me!
- When I face persecution, He shields me!
- When I face problems, He comforts me!
- When I face loss, He provides for me!
- When I face Death, He carries me Home!
- He is everything for everybody, everywhere, every time, and every way.
- He is God, He is faithful.
- I am His, and He is mine!
- My Father in heaven can whip the father of this world!
So, if you’re wondering why I feel so secure, understand this . . .
GOD said it and that settles it.
- God is in control, I am on His side, and that means all is well with my soul.
- Everyday is a blessing because GOD IS!
NOTE: I found this on Jason’s Page
One thought on “All About Jesus”
wow i love this!!! thnx Dale..sorry I am so slow these days in reading..i need a copy of this..